All great organizations recognize that the customer service challenge never ends. It is the role of the manager to reinforce the skills and behaviors expected of staff. The Service Essentials Mini-Module Reinforcement System is a tool that will help managers be successful with this critical endeavor.
The Service Essentials Mini-Module Reinforcement System is comprised of 20-30 minute training segments designed to be delivered by managers in a regular meeting. This approach to reinforcement embraces the role of the manager to lead behavior change. The Mini-Module Reinforcement System is easy to implement, time sensitive to daily operations, action oriented, and cost-effective.
- Attitude of Service Excellence
- Linking to your Organization's Vision
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Internal Customer Service
- Thoughtful Body Language
- Tone of Voice
- Positive Word Choice
- How to say, "No."
- How Big is your Impact with Customers?
- Removing Barriers to Great Service
- Handling Angry Customers
- Service Recovery
- Exceeding Expectations
- Using Email with Care
- Responding Promptly to Email
- Awareness of the Audience in Email Communication
- Show Respect and Be Courteous in Email Communication
- Formatting Email with Brevity
- Communicating Effectively with Email through Clarity
- Proofreading Every Email
- Managing Email
- The Telephone Call Process
- Tone of Voice on the Telephone
- Asking the Caller to Hold
- Taking a Message on the Telephone